What We Do
We help parents of college bound students find ways to plan and pay for college.
Simply, we take the stress (and most of the worry) out of the college admissions process and college planning. We help parents:
- Navigate the bureaucracy — FAFSA, applications, and ensuring all the good choices are made when preparing for college.
- Find out where the scholarship and financial aid money is available.
- Make smart choices and maximize your financial planning strategy.
- Get everyone organized and focused.
For students, we help you:
- Get clear on your career and college choices.
- Work through the application process including writing an essay that stands out.
- Support you with the tools and references you need to maximize your test results.
- Help you get organized and meet deadlines.
Who We Work With
Our clients come from all walks of life and many different backgrounds. We have helped many families with college-bound students successfully plan and navigate the college entrance experience. Many people think they have too much money…or not enough money. But the money aspect is only part of late stage college planning. We have helped people from every income level make changes that result in a positive financial impact in their bottom line and get reduce the stress and worry of the process.
Best Time To Work With Us
Attend one of our free college financial planning workshops or meet with us during your student’s freshman year of high school or early in the sophomore year. We can often help families later in the high school cycle as well… but the earlier we plan the better the results.